Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Anglers Roost! Fine fly fishing tackle at very affordable prices!











Click Photo To Enlarge!






The perfect combination. Brand new Anglers Roost Reel, Backing and 5wt. Floating Line for only $70! This is a DEAL!




I am sure many of you have done business with The Anglers Roost on E-Bay – I still maintain the store and still have 200+ items listed on E-Bay auctions. Many of these items are one of a kind. When the item sells, it is gone.

This site has been set up for you to be able to contact me.

You can order on this site any items you see on E-Bay or in my store – Send me an email what you want. I will send you a PayPal invoice – You can pay through PayPal or send check/money order.

You can call me at 716-565-9838. My email address is jksanglersroost@aol.com.

I carry:

Rods – Bamboo and Graphite
Reels – Best Value On The Market
Flies – All at $12.00 Per Dozen. Large List Available
Fly Boxes – Aluminum and Mahogony
Nets – Deep Bag & Catch/Release
I carry complete lines of Rod Building Supplies:

Bamboo Blanks, Graphite Blanks
40 Different Reel Seats
Guides
Cork and Wood Handles
Nickel Silver Ferrules
Thread



No comments:

Post a Comment