Friday, November 20, 2015




















Last week I posted about getting into some big browns with my son while mousing….  Needless to say, I have been tying mouse patterns as of recently.

So I am sitting at my desk and I hear my little girl say to herself 
"now, where is that whip finisher...." I Turn around and she is tying a deer hair mouse pattern... One I can actually fish with... a proud Dad indeed.

If you have kids, get them involved in your passion.  It will simply guarantee a fishing buddy later in life.  

We have been using our 36" nylon "floating" furled leader when throwing these big nasty mouse patterns.  A stiff 36" butt section of furled leader turns these heavy flies with ease.  My 9 yr son can drop a big mouse within inches of the bank, imagine what you could do...

Cutthroat Leader Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment